Swap Net Listings For May 23, 2023

Ready to sell those no longer wanted or needed ham radio toys? This net occurs every Tuesday evening at 7:00pm with Steve W7RMG
W7RMG

Swap Net Listings For May 23, 2023

Post by W7RMG »

Hey Everybody
Here again with this week's Tuesday Night Swap Net Listings.
All listings will be posted here on the my513.net forums each week after the net ends.
If you need your listing updated or corrected, you may send me an email at the address below and let me know what needs to be changed.
If your item(s) have been sold I will simply indicate it as such in your listing instead of just deleting it. This verifies to others that the item(s) have definitely been sold.
Listings will not be posted the following week unless the lister relists their sale or wanted item(s) during the net.
If you see something here you are interested in, please contact the lister via their contact information.

N7HEX - JAGUR - JEFFERSON, OR - n7hex.radio@gmail.com
FOR SALE: NIB 75ft of ABR RG-8X coaxial cable with PL-259 connectors - $60.00.
FOR SALE: NIB MFJ-1890 10-meter Moxon antenna, handles 1 kW - $150.00.
FOR SALE: NIB Diamond W-735 40-80 dipole, with 80m coils - $75.00.

KI6MU - ERIC - PORTLAND - 971-294-0761
FOR SALE: Yaesu FT-891 HF-6m all mode mobile transceiver, includes separation kit, 3 cables, mounting bracket, microphone, power cable and original box - $500.00.

KK7JBB - MATT - PHOENIX, OR
WANTED: A little assistance with the set up and operation of an IC-7300.
During the net, there were difficulties in copying his email address. If anyone in the Phoenix Oregon area would like to help him out and can contact him, he would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to all who checked in and/or listed tonight.
Total amount of check ins (including listings) 9

Got stuff to sell or want but can’t check into Swap Net? No worries! Just shoot me an email at the link below with your list and I’ll get it on the air for you. Just give a brief description about each of your items. Please be sure to include your call sign, city location and contact information. Your listing will be included with the listing read back at the end of the net.
Remember, ham radio items only but also can include computer gear, test gear and electronic parts.

Interested in trying your hand at running Swap Net?
Even if its just one time only or if you’d like to help out by alternating every other Tuesday, contact me at the email address below. Being a Net Control Operator for Swap Net or any other net can be a fun and educational experience!

73’s.
stevew7rmg@gmail.com