My 513 - Marys Peak Repeater Forums

Full Version: Age "Differences"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just for the heck of it...I'm woundering who the Oldest and youngest people on the network is....

Age and name would be cool, or just the age..

I'm 46
I'm going to start the bidding for "Youngest" with myself at 31. November of '80.

And since you seem to have a problem remembering my name and callsign Dale, it is Vaughn: W0ULF. Smile
Wo7z,,the gunny is ww2 seargent...uncle..tom...steve
Darn near 40 here!

!!LATER STACEY!!
w0ulf Wrote:And since you seem to have a problem remembering my name and callsign Dale, it is Vaughn: W0ULF. Smile

WELL THAT EXPLAINS IT!

When you hit 40, CRS sets in......:confused:

It's okay, Vaughn, it took Dale quite awhile before he remembered my name.Big Grin

As for me, I'm..........uhh.......err.........um....oh! 49! 50 next month!
With me it depends on the day one day I feel older than dirt and the next I just feel like dirt. Yall can just take your pick Smile
and for thoes of you with CRS like me its KC7NHT Cyrel
Some of us have dyslexia too, so that AND CRS can make things even more.....:confused:
29!!! Sept 82
Woo! I'm not the youngest member of the group any more! Big Grin

Well, not the youngest physically. I often act like the most immature. Sillyness and light-heartedness keeps me young at heart. If getting older means you can't ever be silly, then I don't want to get old.
Im really 38 as of jan 16th!

!!LATER STACEY!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4