My 513 - Marys Peak Repeater Forums

Full Version: Groups?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Anyone interested in setting up any groups?

I was thinking it might be nice to create some groups for some different things. For example: Areas (Albany, Corvallis, Eugene, etc), Modes (SSB, AM, FM, CW, PSK, RTTY), or maybe even manufacturers (Alinco, Yaesu, Icom, Kenwood, Swan, Heathkit...). These might make it easier to find a fellow ham that has some similar interests or is near-by in case you need a hand with a project or are looking for Breakfast Burrito Buddies that won't have to travel 25 minutes in each direction Wink

What's everyone think? Pros? Cons?
Great Idea Vaughn I was kinda thinking the same thing..............I Like it...........
Sounds good to me!

Stacey Droid X 2....
I do believe he is talking about groups here in the fourm you can set up diffrent groups here on the fourm
Im sure cyrel is right!

Stacey Droid X 2....
Oh, I am not proposing to disband anything or start a new group like the Peak Radio Association... I was talking about setting some groups up here in the forums. I thought they might be useful ways of facilitating conversations among the my513.net's members. I think Cyrel and Stacey get where I was going with this.

Sorry for the confusion, man!