Would you like to be a Volunteer Examiner
Here is your change to give back to Amateur Radio!
I’m putting together a VE (volunteer-Examiner) team; this team will give Amateur Radio exams in the Corvallis and Philomath areas, if you are interested in becoming a member of this team at no cost to you then contact me Wayne KM7KM at:
So what do you need to be a VE certified with Greater Los Angeles Amateur Radio Group? A General class or Amateur Extra class license, carefully read the instructions on the reverse side of the form and fill out the application GLAARG Form 201 and mail it in to them.
You can get the application form on the Internet at Greater Los Angeles Amateur Radio Group.
Download GLAARG Application for Volunteer Examiner Accreditation
Fill it out and mail it in to the address on the form, with a SASE envelope, when you receive your ID card with the VE Certification number, then let me know and I will get you
set up as part of the team. When we get a VE team put together we will be able to offer Amateur Radio License exams for $5.00 a test.
Thank You 73.


Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)