Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We appreciate any feedback
Post all your suggestions and feedback in this forum. We appreciate any feedback you may have.

Also let us know if there is any additional categories you would like in the forums.
Well then, this looks pretty good! I guess I don't need to spend any real time with ki7ay to get forums or a list serv running. Good work - hope it takes off! Now if we can just get TVL (Or Steve, or whoever maintains it) to post a link on the peakradioassociation.org site...
Great start to the site !!!! Maybe a spot to upload photos of our shacks/gear and photos of events would be great......
Wow,we have our own site now....very cool.
Thanks for the input!

Actually you can upload photos and create your own album(s) on a per user basis. Simply go to my profile tab (located on top of page) and scroll down to album, then you can add a photo album and upload photos into it. Another way to do it is, go to the community tab and albums and create it there too. Either way will work. Also members in the forums will be able to leave comments when viewing photos... lol

I have also increased the allowed profile picture size to 125 x 125 and avatars to 100 x 100. I really can't go any bigger then that because of the software and template restrictions. Those of you who already uploaded a profile photo might want to change it to the new size. Max is 125 x 125 which looks alot better.

Happy Holidays!

kc7nht Wrote:Great start to the site !!!! Maybe a spot to upload photos of our shacks/gear and photos of events would be great......
Yep I found it after I played around a bit..........Thank's..I think there will be many great things to come in the future.
So far this looks great! It's got lots of potencial!! I've got so some pics on my profile, but nothing yet on my "shack"...stay tuned!
I do not know how to change the size of my picture. I have looked everywhere to change to 125x125.

Stacey Droid X 2....
Those who plan and prepare, endure the weather!!
It doesn't have to be exactly that size. That is just the maximum allowed size. You would need to use a photo program to resize it and then upload it.

K7SGS Wrote:I do not know how to change the size of my picture. I have looked everywhere to change to 125x125.

Stacey Droid X 2....
Oh got ya! No biggie thanks..

Stacey Droid X 2....
Those who plan and prepare, endure the weather!!