Off the Repeater
I will be off the repeaters until I can move due to my antenna restrictions here. I am to noisy into the system and have to listen to 3 different sites to hear it clearly. so if anyone needs me you can e-mail or call me. till then catch you all at the meetings. Later on DUDES!!
Brad NK8J
Sounds like we need Echolink back up!! Smile
-Jeff  Cool
-----------------------
K7LND
EX: W7WIL
EX: KF7NXS
GMRS: WQMK940
I'm sure Chris will get Echolink back up when he gets a chance, Will. I know he hasn't forgotten about it - the weather is still too good for him to forgo outdoor repeater work in order to do indoor server work. I'm glad Chris isn't like my dad was - my dad would put-off anything I bugged him about just to spite me for bugging him, heh. Only problem is: if I didn't bug him, he'd forget about the project I wanted help with!

Brad - sorry to hear about the antenna restrictions! Those suck! I found out that the place I am living HAD some CC&Rs that were in place during the construction of my sub division in Albany, but that the company dissolved the CC&Rs when they dissolved the company that built the subdivision. Turns out, they only wanted the CC&Rs to protect the property values while they were actively building and selling homes. Once they finished the last one and the one-year warranty on the last house expired, they didn't really care any more and dissolved the company and the CC*Rs that went with it.

Wo-hoo!

That being said, I'm still trying to be polite and considerate and not put up a big antenna farm on my tiny lot in town. A few VHF/UHF antennas and wire inverted V's on the back of the lot that aren't visible from the street is all I'm going to do.
W0ULF 2011+
ex KF7RJU 2011-2011
ex KC7YNP 1997-2007
Rigs: Heathkit RX-1 Mohawk Receiver and HX-10 Marauder Transmitter, IC-7410 Base HF w/AH-4, IC-2720 Mobile Dual Band, IC-V8000 Go-Bag 2m, IC-2820 base 2m/70cm (That goes to Field Day or goes in the other truck when I'm driving it), Kenwood TH-75A and Icom IC-92AD HTs.