Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If there is a thorn in your mind? Spit it out!
If you got something on your mind that has been bothering you, AGON is the place to let it "flow". Also, if you have a radio club that you want to Promo, let me know and we'll get it out there...although, there are already people we know that are "out there"!

Tell us what you REALLY think...really!!!
Careful what you ask for Dale!! You might just get it!! Ha ha ha....

!!!!!Later Stacey!!!!!
Those who plan and prepare, endure the weather!!
Bawahahahahahaha!

!!!!!Later Stacey!!!!!
Yes....I do like to talk, however, I know someone who can talk more.....8-)
I agree with that Dale!

!!!!!Later Stacey!!!!!
KL2BO Wrote:If you got something on your mind that has been bothering you, AGON is the place to let it "flow". Also, if you have a radio club that you want to Promo, let me know and we'll get it out there...although, there are already people we know that are "out there"!

Tell us what you REALLY think...really!!!

That's an idea, AGON here on the forum could be like an advice column, kinda like "Dear Abby", except it would be more like "Dear Dale".

Dale could be promoted from "Unky Dale" to "Doctor Dale, Phd".

No? Okay, forget it.
73's
Steve
W7RMG

Shack Rigs: Yaesu FT-101ZD - Yaesu FT-847 (HF, 2M, 6M, 70cm) - Kenwood TS-440S  -  Kenwood TS-940S - Kenwood TM-642A tribander (2m, 1.25m, 70cm). Kenwood TS-2000.
Mobiles: 3 Kenwood TM-V71A dual banders (2m/70cm) - Alinco DR-235 (1.25m).
HT's: Kenwood TH-F6A - Yaesu VX-7R.

Huh, a 3 minute timer on the forum......that would be different...... so when Dale types for more than 3 consecutive minutes, the software gives an error message: FORUM TIME OUT!
73's
Steve
W7RMG

Shack Rigs: Yaesu FT-101ZD - Yaesu FT-847 (HF, 2M, 6M, 70cm) - Kenwood TS-440S  -  Kenwood TS-940S - Kenwood TM-642A tribander (2m, 1.25m, 70cm). Kenwood TS-2000.
Mobiles: 3 Kenwood TM-V71A dual banders (2m/70cm) - Alinco DR-235 (1.25m).
HT's: Kenwood TH-F6A - Yaesu VX-7R.

[quote=W7RMG]That's an idea, AGON here on the forum could be like an advice column, kinda like "Dear Abby", except it would be more like "Dear Dale".

Nice!!
W7RMG Wrote:Huh, a 3 minute timer on the forum......that would be different...... so when Dale types for more than 3 consecutive minutes, the software gives an error message: FORUM TIME OUT!

I like it! Big Grin
W0ULF 2011+
ex KF7RJU 2011-2011
ex KC7YNP 1997-2007
Rigs: Heathkit RX-1 Mohawk Receiver and HX-10 Marauder Transmitter, IC-7410 Base HF w/AH-4, IC-2720 Mobile Dual Band, IC-V8000 Go-Bag 2m, IC-2820 base 2m/70cm (That goes to Field Day or goes in the other truck when I'm driving it), Kenwood TH-75A and Icom IC-92AD HTs.