Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm dying to here what people got at the Ham Fair
Post if you would like to share I did not go and felt left out.
Bought an LDG Z-11 Pro auto antenna tuner. Now I can return the borrowed tuner I've been using!
I've started on the road. I bought a Yeasu FT-950 HF radio. Now my goal is to get in on the air and to learn how to use it.
Ted - KW7RTM
All Around Nice Guy
I won the raffle that Salem Amateur Radio Club ( SARC ) was doing, and got my choice of either a Wouxun HT or a Yaesu FT-1900 2mtr ONLY!!
I took the the Yaesu!!

I also purchased some more Anderson connecters (15-30-45 and 50 AMP) and the set of dies for my crimpers for the 50amp!
and a 200 channel scanner (it was $5.00 and it works great)
I have been using a Yaesu FT-290 or a Baofeng UV-3R II as I only got my ticket last Nov. So at Rickreall I got a Yaesu FT-8800. I am working my way toward being able to do some of the local (Lane County/Eugene) ARES events. Oh and maybe I won't be so faint when on the net's with you guys.
As it was my first swap meet, I was totally overwhelmed with the people/tables and "stuff" everywhere.
K7NEO Wrote:As it was my first swap meet, I was totally overwhelmed with the people/tables and "stuff" everywhere.

Kinda Cool though sorry I missed you.

Congrats Daniel you lucky dog
KC7NHT
Cyrel

PODXS 070 member #1331
EPC member #14448
PRA Board Member
That is awesome, I am glad to hear you got a good radio the 8800 are great (my opinion)!