Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosts needed!
[SIZE="5"]ANNOUNCEMENT:[/SIZE]

John and Cyrel have stated they will be bringing the Swap Net to an end at the end of July if they do not get anyone lined up to take over the net. They wouldn't mind doing a few nets here and there, but they don't want to continue to run it any more. So, if you might be interested in running Swap Net, give them a call! Drop them a line on the repeater, via the forums, via email, or however else you can to get a hold of them. Or, you can reply to this message and I (W0ULF) will pass on the message.

As a side note: I'm willing to take notes and post the listings on the forums for whomever runs the net. All someone would have to do is "wrangle the monkeys" and do the talking.
W0ULF 2011+
ex KF7RJU 2011-2011
ex KC7YNP 1997-2007
Rigs: Heathkit RX-1 Mohawk Receiver and HX-10 Marauder Transmitter, IC-7410 Base HF w/AH-4, IC-2720 Mobile Dual Band, IC-V8000 Go-Bag 2m, IC-2820 base 2m/70cm (That goes to Field Day or goes in the other truck when I'm driving it), Kenwood TH-75A and Icom IC-92AD HTs.
I'd be willing to do a night or two a month, but I doubt I could manage the whole month myself. If someone is willing to split the responsibility with me then that might work.
Evan K7FOS (Formerly KF7VFU)
I would also be willing to do 1 night a month. It is during my work day but I can most times flex my work time to include a net
once in a while. I don't think I really want to do more than 1 night a month with the occasional exception that some one needs
their night covered and no one else is available.
Now all we need is a couple more for the other 2 Tuesdays each month and figure out a schedule!
73, Mike