Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ham Radio Deluxe
If anybody is inerested ham radio deluxe can be found here now. http://www.hrdsoftwarellc.com/index.php Latest release is 5.1 Simon sold it back some time ago but the are still offering it for free.

Also join the fourm there it is a great way to work out the bugs
KC7NHT
Cyrel

PODXS 070 member #1331
EPC member #14448
PRA Board Member
Hey Cryel, thanks for putting that up. I was going to do it but you beat me to the punch so it looks like I'm the slow one and not you.
73's
Steve
W7RMG

Shack Rigs: Yaesu FT-101ZD - Yaesu FT-847 (HF, 2M, 6M, 70cm) - Kenwood TS-440S  -  Kenwood TS-940S - Kenwood TM-642A tribander (2m, 1.25m, 70cm). Kenwood TS-2000.
Mobiles: 3 Kenwood TM-V71A dual banders (2m/70cm) - Alinco DR-235 (1.25m).
HT's: Kenwood TH-F6A - Yaesu VX-7R.

I thought that you had and was going to post the updated info but it wouldnt let me. then I checked later no post? so i put up the current information also downloaded the current version. Not much for changes between version 5 and 5.1 but I still have to install on the machine in the shack we will see how it does.
KC7NHT
Cyrel

PODXS 070 member #1331
EPC member #14448
PRA Board Member
You're right. I had it up there as an .exe file then realized I had the older version and then pulled the thread intending to repost with the updated version. Then I had to suddenly put it all on hold until I could get back on the computer to repost.
73's
Steve
W7RMG

Shack Rigs: Yaesu FT-101ZD - Yaesu FT-847 (HF, 2M, 6M, 70cm) - Kenwood TS-440S  -  Kenwood TS-940S - Kenwood TM-642A tribander (2m, 1.25m, 70cm). Kenwood TS-2000.
Mobiles: 3 Kenwood TM-V71A dual banders (2m/70cm) - Alinco DR-235 (1.25m).
HT's: Kenwood TH-F6A - Yaesu VX-7R.

Ok I just thought it was the drugs I was on making me see things. On a serious note I wonder how much longer it will be free the LLC is alredy polling to see if people will be interested in buyin it. simon should have never sold it out Sad
KC7NHT
Cyrel

PODXS 070 member #1331
EPC member #14448
PRA Board Member
This was Clopped from QRZ.Com For thoes who have interest in HRD and the migration from its creators to the The people they sold it to.

HRD Software, LLC announces the release of Ham Radio Deluxe 5.1. This version incorporates fixes and some new features for DXers.

"This is our first release since obtaining the source code about 90 days ago," said Mike Carper, WA9PIE. "My partner, Rick, W4PC has done an outstanding job at becoming familiar with the code and developing the applications. We were fortunate to have a few key resources like Chuck, K7PT and Terry, G4POP to help us QA the builds as they're developed."

The 5.1 release is being made available at no charge to users registered on the HRD website. The focus for this release was a few items from the ToDo list – bug fixes, added rig support, and a few enhancements.

Mike said, "I think we've taken a balanced approach to getting something out quickly that satisfies a broad range of needs. I hope hams will enjoy the improvements. Obviously, this is only the beginning. We've got big plans and high-expectations for HRD in the future."

Following the 5.1 release, HRD Software intends to focus on more fixes and significant feature enhancements for v6.x with a target release at the Dayton Hamvention 2012.

As promised, version 5.1 is FREE!

HRD Downloads: http://www.ham-radio-deluxe.com
HRD Forum: http://forums.hrdsoftwarellc.com
KC7NHT
Cyrel

PODXS 070 member #1331
EPC member #14448
PRA Board Member