Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual band satellite antenna
Still really new to amateur radio, and got into it mainly because I've always wanted to work a satellite with a HT. Looking for something similar to this Arrow II Satellite antenna

Let me know if you have something you would be willing to sell, or have ever made a satellite contact and maybe have any other antenna suggestions. OR, your general experience with Arrow antennas in particular.

Thanks!
Check out youtube!! Lots of cool stuff on the arrow! Also download orbitron satalite tracker!

!!!!!Later Stacey!!!!!
Those who plan and prepare, endure the weather!!
kf7tfl Wrote:Still really new to amateur radio, and got into it mainly because I've always wanted to work a satellite with a HT. Looking for something similar to this Arrow II Satellite antenna

Let me know if you have something you would be willing to sell, or have ever made a satellite contact and maybe have any other antenna suggestions. OR, your general experience with Arrow antennas in particular.

Thanks!

Here's a link to Gulf Alpha antennas.I have one of their antennas and the quality is the best I have ever seen in 22 years of being licensed.They are a bit more expensive then your average antenna set ups,but well worth it imho.
-george

http://www.gulfalphaantennas.com/
N7LOH
radioactive since 1990
I even glow in the dark