Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris's Videos-peakradioassociation.org
Hey Chris(tvl), none of your .wmv videos over on pra.org are working. At least not for me. Any body else get the links to work?? I'd really like to check them out!

Over here......

http://www.redcrosscommunications.org/Videos.html

and here......(bottom of page)

http://www.peakradioassociation.org/
-Jeff  Cool
-----------------------
K7LND
EX: W7WIL
EX: KF7NXS
GMRS: WQMK940
They all work for me. When I click a link the file downloads to my computer and then after it is downloaded I play it with winamp.

Not sure why they aren't working for you. You might need winamp or another .wmv player

Take Care!
Hmmmm......

Strange. I tried downloading and was able to download. But I used "Save LINK As". Usually, any downloadable file like a vid or music or similar(.mov, .wmv, .exe, .mp3, etc.) will usually offer "save TARGET as" in the R-click context menu. The only time I ever use "Save LINK As" is when I want to save entire web pages as "Web Page Complete".

But no matter, I shouldn't even have to hassle with all that. I should be able to click the link and a "OPEN WITH... or SAVE" dialogue box should pop up. I should be able to play it in WMP right in the browser.

Oh well. Something's not setup since I reinstalled XP or something. Not gonna worry about it right now. Thanks Ray!
-Jeff  Cool
-----------------------
K7LND
Worked for me also ?????
KC7NHT
Cyrel

PODXS 070 member #1331
EPC member #14448
PRA Board Member
W7WIL Wrote:The only time I ever use "Save LINK As" is when I want to save entire web pages as "Web Page Complete".
Wait, that's not right......that's "Save Page As". Oh well.

Yeah, works fine for me, too, on all the other machines. Just hadn't thought to check the others 'til just now.
It's just this computer. Reinstalled XP recently in order to put my Vista Upgrade version back on and just left it XP for a while. Still has WMP9 on it!! LOL!! And not set up right. So it's that or FireFox. No biggie. I'll fix it later.

Thanks guys!

C-yuz!
Fixed. Updated-WMP11 for now.
-Jeff  Cool
-----------------------
K7LND