Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Dues
This is just a reminder that 2013 PRA dues are coming up this next meeting. Yearly dues are $24.00. You can either pay me by credit card or check at the meeting. If you would like to pay early, you can either use PayPal by following the link at http://www.w7pra.org (use the Membership button and please include your callsign) or by sending a check to the PRA Post Office Box (please also write your callsign in the memo field on your check):

Peak Radio Association
PO Box 1743
Corvallis, OR 97339
Bumping this thread so everyone makes sure to notice. The dues grace period ends at Monday's meeting and people who are delinquent after May 31 (one quarter) will be removed from membership and will have to go through the application process all over again.
Jeremy i have byron kb7x, dale kl2bo, and jess kd4hwu. Dues
Those who plan and prepare, endure the weather!!
Thanks Stacey. I've got them recorded as paid and you can get them to me at the meeting on Monday.

As a note to everyone, because I have like a bunch of problems with this right now, if you are not a current member, DO NOT PAY DUES. The Paypal field is *NOT* a membership signup. It is to pay existing dues. To become a member you need to fill out a written application, present it at a club meeting and be voted into the club. You cannot gain membership merely by paying us money. If you do so, I will just have to refund your money. I can't necessarily take it as advance payment because the membership payment has to be prorated based on when you get into the club.
Let me explain! Any ham can be a member! First you must attend a meeting, fill out an application and get a sponsor. Someone including myself will sponsor you!! Then attend one more meeting to be voted on by the membership! At this point once voted in you would pay your dues! That is in our bylaws! All hams are welcome to join. And thank you for your interest in this great club!
Hey Jeremy, Byron has sent a check so ots in the po box.